Friday 21 March 2014

top'er up please

Today is my 4th of 8 maintenance treatments marking the mid-way point and only one more year before I am officially done with chemo.
Went to the agency for my usual pre-chemo appointment and everything went as expected and I am cleared for treatment this afternoon.  It will be the normal routine of some Prednisone this AM followed by Tylenol and an anti-histamine then a litre or so of IV Rituximab and then home for a nice nap before dinner followed by a good sleep until Saturday AM when I wake up feeling just fine and go for coffee.
I have signed up for a half marathon on Sunday and will let you know how that goes as well.  I will post when I am home from treatment this afternoon (4:30ish).

Thanks as always for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment