Monday 20 January 2014

A quick January update

Lori reminded me that it has been a while since I posted here; that is good news as it means I really have nothing to say on the topic...

I/we are doing well, Lori is running lots getting ready for Boston and I am building slowly to run/participate in the Vancouver marathon.  It is going well for both of us and aside from being much slower than I was a couple of years ago I feel great about getting back into things.  I am running 4 times a week hitting the gym in an attempt to build some strength 3 times a week and trying to ride my bike once or twice a week.

I am still trying to decide on my summer/fall goal and it seems to be a toss-up between the Penticton Challenge or a 100KM running race, one is some unfinished business and the other is a piece of un-started business, opinions are welcome on this.  The third option is to relax for the summer and do the local marathon in October...

All is well and aside from sore muscles on occasion I have no complaints.

Thanks as always for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Well Don - relaxing is what I do best... but honestly, that doesn't sound like something you could even do if you had a choice ! ;)
    So glad you are both well and moving forward!
    Hugs from your Vancouver Family!

    Caroline & Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to read the update. I always say you need to tie up loose ends before moving on. Missing you both. Maybe when you are in Vancouver we could do lunch/dinner??? xxxooo

    ReplyDelete