Friday 20 December 2013

A change in plans

Went to see the Onc yesterday and all is well!  I was surprised on how much they knew about what I had been through since my last visit.  Typically for whatever reason what happens at a hospital or other physicians office takes time to get to the Onc if it gets there at all and most of the time when I tell them about it, it is the first they are hearing of it.  Yesterday they actually told me stuff and had actually seen the reports and scans!  They checked my gallbladder thoroughly and no sign of cancer there so very good news, they also checked on the CT that the respirologist ordered to confirm my lung infection had cleared and there was no sign of any cancer related growth in my nodes; more good news.

I am well enough to have my chemo, which was the point of yesterday's appointment; however, due to scheduling challenges I will not be in today I will go in next Friday instead.  So don't worry about it when I don't write how it went today because it is not happening today, instead I will tell you all about it next week.


Thanks again for reading and chat at you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment