Sunday 8 December 2013

man is it cold out there

Well it is for Victoria any way, it has dipped to below freezing here and we actually had a bit of snow!  not enough to shovel but a bit, the wind was a little bitter making it feel colder than it was.  This nonsense should end today as we head back into our regular single digit temperatures with our customary rain and drizzle.

Other than the cooler temps the week has been good, I have been at the gym a few times and running more than a few.  I am still running slow and steady but am gearing up for the marathon in May so I'll be gradually picking up the pace and carefully increasing the distances, it feels great to be back out there.  I sure did miss it!

I have also been doing more stuff around the house so everything is now back to our normal and we are both very happy abut that.  We are not wishing the time away but we would both like to be looking at 2013 through the rear-view mirror; what a year...

No comments:

Post a Comment